Número total de visualizações de páginas

quinta-feira, 20 de outubro de 2011

(Dis) Belief!

I believed in a better world
I believed in the dream, the essence of better people
Believed, in good values
I believed in the goodness
In laughter, generosity
banality
I embraced tolerance
And drank of the projects that actually helped others
Then ... Then ... I stopped believing
Description!
Discredit!
Tears rolled down my face
Echoes in my mind the weight of disappointment
I hear hypocrisy, banality and futility of trying to reach me
Vomiting, all I saw
And decide not to go along with these teachings
Do not want to
I'm Free!
Free to Believe or Not!
I am free to choose Yes or No!
I want to grow
I want to live
But the peace of my conscience and my righteousness
My sense of justice will not let me deceive anyone else
I will pay! yes
Spoon! yes
But it also revived without weights, without sorrow,
'll Be me and only me!
And YOU!
Only YOU and me!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário